Grilled Artichokes (vegetarian)
- 2 fresh artichokes
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- To prepare the artichokes, you must cut the (stem) top off and then cut the artichoke directly in half.
- Before grilling, steam the artichokes for 15 minutes to cook them through.
- After steaming, dry the artichokes, rub them with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Mix all dry seasonings together including salt and pepper and sprinkle on top of the artichokes.
- Take 1/2 garlic and very thinly slice it- stuff inside the crevices of the artichoke.
- Grill on both sides until there are good grill marks on the artichoke.
- Remove from the heat.
- Take remaining tablespoon of olive oil, cilantro, garlic (finely sliced), and apple cider vinegar- Pour over artichokes.
- Add fresh squeezed lime.
Note: Macros / Calorie breakdown available upon request. Email- support@EnFuseFitness.com
We hope that you enjoy this recipe! We love feedback, so if you get a chance to try it, please share your thoughts with us!
EnFuse Fitness, located in Enfield, Connecticut, is a veteran and family owned private personal training studio that offers pilates, massage, meal prep, and nutritional counseling services.
Proudly serving residents of western Massachusetts and northern Connecticut since 2010.
Copyright 2017 EnFuse Fitness
All rights reserved
Latest NewsMore Articles