Spinach Lemon Chicken Salad
Simple Spinach Lemon Chicken Salad
- 7 oz fresh baby organic spinach
- 2 oz thinly sliced red onion
- 2 oz finely chopped celery
- 4 oz boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 5 cloves finely minced garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp thyme, finely chopped (fresh if possible)
- Salt and pepper
- Make dressing first.
- Mix thyme, garlic, orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat pan to med-high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Pan fry until cooked.
- Set chicken aside and let cool.
- Cut chicken into strips once cool.
- In a large bowl, add spinach, red onion, celery, and chicken.
- Pour dressing over salad and enjoy!
Note: Macros / Calorie breakdown available upon request. Email- support@EnFuseFitness.com
We hope that you enjoy this recipe! We love feedback, so if you get a chance to try it, please share your thoughts with us!
EnFuse Fitness, located in Enfield, Connecticut, is a veteran and family owned private personal training studio that offers pilates, massage, meal prep, and nutritional counseling services.
Proudly serving residents of western Massachusetts and northern Connecticut since 2010.
Copyright 2017 EnFuse Fitness
All rights reserved
Latest NewsMore Articles