Mediterranean Zucchini Pasta
| EnFuse Staff
- 6oz Julianne zucchini(cut into long thin strips)
- 2oz Julianne beet
- 2oz thinly slice red onion
- 5 cloves thinly slice garlic
- 1tbsp capers
- 1tbsp chopped parsley
- 4oz 93% lean grass fed ground beef
- Juice of 1 lemon, about 2 tbsp
- 2 artichoke hearts cut in half
- 5 black olives, pitted and cut in half
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2tsp olive oil
1. In a frying pan, brown your beef and set aside.
2. In the same pan, add olive oil and garlic- cook for 30 seconds.
3. Add the juice of the lemon and chicken stock- let that come to a boil.
4. Add the zucchini capers and beats- let cook for two minutes.
* Note: The zucchini should start to get a little soft- remove from heat before it gets mushy.
5. Place zucchini pasta on plate.
6. Place browned ground meat on top of zucchini.
7. Finally, place the remainder of your ingredients one the beef: onion, parsley, olives, and artichoke hearts.
We hope that you enjoy this recipe! We love feedback, so if you get a chance to try it, please share!
EnFuse Fitness, located in Enfield, Connecticut, is a veteran and family owned private personal training studio that offers pilates, massage, meal prep, and nutritional counseling services.
Proudly serving residents of western Massachusetts and northern Connecticut since 2010.
Copyright 2017 EnFuse Fitness
All rights reserved
Posted on 8/15/2018
Posted on 8/14/2018
Posted on 8/6/2018
Posted on 4/10/2018
Posted on 4/18/2018
Posted on 3/21/2018
Posted on 2/4/2018