Grilled Garlic Cabbage
- 6oz green cabbage (large slice)
- 5 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1tbsp avocado oil
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1tbsp Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1tbsp flat leaf parsley
1. Cut your cabbage into a 1 inch thick piece.
2. Rub avocado oil and salt and pepper all over cabbage.
3. Grill on both sides - medium heat.
4. Cook cabbage all the way through and leave nice even grill marks.
* Be careful not to overcook. The outer layer is will char fast so make sure your heat is not too high.
5. In a bowl, mix sliced garlic, parsley, olive oil, salt-and-pepper, and apple cider vinegar.
We hope that you enjoy this recipe! We love feedback, so if you get a chance to try it, please share!
EnFuse Fitness, located in Enfield, Connecticut, is a veteran and family owned private personal training studio that offers pilates, massage, meal prep, and nutritional counseling services.
Proudly serving residents of western Massachusetts and northern Connecticut since 2010.
Copyright 2017 EnFuse Fitness
All rights reserved
Latest NewsMore Articles